RAW ABUNDANCE BRACELET WITH ZAPOTEC CLAY & BURMESE JADE (LIMITED EDITION)
ABUNDANCE + NEW BEGINNINGS
- Limited Edition creation
- Zapotec Clay beads, handmade by the indigenous Zapotec people of Oaxaca, Mexico
- Burmese Jade (matte) 8mm
- Select material: 14K Gold-filled or Sterling Silver
- Handcrafted in Australia using natural gemstones and elastic cord
- Packaging: Linen jewellery bag with product card highlighting healing symbolism of the piece. Packed in a Spiritus Stones box, unless Naked Packaging is selected.
This special creation is a part of The Inner Light Collection, honouring the five elements of nature: Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Spirit, a collection inspiring a return to self, a remembering of our most authentic nature, to reignite your inner light.
The Raw Abundance Bracelet is created with raw clay beads, handmade by the indigenous Zapotec people of Oaxaca, Mexico, sourced by Spiritus Stones founder Adrian, on his 2023 Mexico travels. This extraordinarily unique piece harnesses the energy of the earth element, inspiring abundance and new beginnings.
Pictured on our models with its companion piece, the Inner Abundance Bracelet.
Bracelet Affirmation: "I LIVE IN ABUNDANCE"
COMPLIMENTARY COLOURFUL ZAPOTEC PALM LEAF POUCH (VALUE $25) WITH EVERY PURCHASE FROM THIS COLLECTION. Offer excludes Natural Zapotec Palm Leaf jewellery pouch. Valid until 10 Dec 2023, or while stocks last. Pouch colours vary in colour and pattern.
ZAPOTEC CLAY represents new beginnings. Handmade by the indigenous Zapotec people of Oaxaca, Mexico, an ancient civilisation that has existed for over 2,500 years.
JADE is the Stone of Abundance, Harmony and Wisdom. Jade soothes the mind to release negative energy, and through a mind of tranquility, offers the wisdom to achieve a higher form of self-awareness. An amulet for prosperity, good luck and long life, Jade brings into our lives what our heart desires.
GOLD & SILVER amplifies the gemstone energy.
Please note that every Spiritus Stones piece is thoughtfully handcrafted with natural gemstones, so may therefore vary slightly in appearance from the image shown.
14K GOLD-FILLED BENEFITS
Gold-filled is a gold-coating process that offers a much thicker gold layer than gold-plated jewellery. The benefit of this is a much more resilient gold coating, is less likely to tarnish, and safer for metal allergy sufferers.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
• Free Express Shipping Australia-wide
• Free International Shipping on orders above AUD $150
• We will happily refund or exchange all unused items within 30 days of purchase.
• Visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information.
Our bracelet sizing is based on a snug fit for the specified wrist circumference sizes. We recommend measuring your wrist with a measuring tape for an accurate indication.
Below we have provided a recommendation for each wrist size group:
• SMALL (fits 16cm wrist snugly): 14 - 16cm wrist circumference
• MEDIUM (fits 18cm wrist snugly): 16.5 – 18cm wrist circumference
• LARGE (fits 20cm wrists snugly): 18.5 – 20cm wrist circumference
• BESPOKE SIZING SERVICE: For customers who are wanting a more accurate fit, we offer a complimentary bespoke sizing service for our elastic cord bracelets only. To activate this service, please just leave a comment in the comment box at checkout to indicate your wrist size in centimetres using the following wording “Please create for a Xcm wrist size”
Our necklaces come in a variety of lengths, indicated in each product description. Below is a guide to indicate approximate fit. Many of our necklaces include an extender chain which allows sizing flexibility depending on your desired fit.
• 40cm (Choker length): Shorter necklace length, sitting close to the neckline.
• 45cm (Princess length): Traditional necklace length, sitting close to the collarbone.
• 50cm (Matinee length): Longer necklace length sitting below the collarbone, and can be worn over a top or shirt.
Each Spiritus piece is lovingly handmade in our Sydney workshop using natural gemstones
and quality hardware. We ask for you to care for your creation like a priceless family
heirloom so it stands the test of time.
• MOISTURE & COSMETICS: Many gemstones are porous by nature, so their look will change over time with exposure to moisture, perfumes and cosmetics.
• EXERCISE: Jewellery can break during exercise so please be conscious of all activities that place your piece at risk.
• STORAGE: Store your Spiritus creation in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.