ARTHA (ABUNDANCE) CALM BEADS WITH GOLDEN TIGER'S EYE & SMOKY CITRINE
Vedic Aim of Life = Abundance
Element = Earth
- 8mm Golden Tiger's Eye
- Smoky Citrine Guru Bead
- 14K Gold-filled hardware
- Hand-knotted between each bead for added strength
- Handcrafted in Australia using natural gemstones
- Packaging: Linen jewellery bag with product card highlighting healing symbolism of the piece. Packed in a Spiritus Stones box (unless Naked Packaging" is selected). All packaging is 100% compostable and biodegradable.
Created in collaboration with Vedic astrologer Mark Ashmore, our Calm Beads Collection is a modern interpretation of what some refer to as “worry beads”, celebrated by many cultures in their own special way. A mindfulness tool that exists to still the mind and elevate the spirit.
Constructed with A-grade gemstones, 14K Gold-filled hardware and mindfully hand-knotted between each bead for added strength and ease of use, this collection of 4 Calm Beads holds a special place in Spiritus Stones founder Adrian’s heart, “Coming from a Lebanese heritage, I remember during my childhood my grandfathers using their worry beads, referred to in Lebanon as a ‘Masabha’, as a relaxation tool whilst drinking their mid-morning coffee… they would roll the string of beads around in the palm of their hand to reset their minds at the start of each day. It’s quite extraordinary to see how our older generations had embraced mindfulness before we even gave it a name.”
Collaborating with Vedic astrologer Mark Ashmore on this collection was a logical alignment for Spiritus Stones, a brand inspired by Adrian’s positive experiences with Vedic meditation, “I wanted to combine the ancient wisdom of Vedic practices with the traditional worry beads that have helped bring a higher sense of calm into the lives of many generations, not only in Lebanese families – as is my experience – but in both western and eastern cultures, transcending both ethnicity and spirituality.”
Each piece in this collection is based on the 4 Purusarthas (The 4 Vedic Aims of Life), with each also connected to the 4 elements…
- Dharma (Purpose)
- Artha (Abundance)
- Kama (Love)
- Moksha (Transformation)
ARTHA (ABUNDANCE) CALM BEADS
Vedic Aim of Life = Abundance
Element = Earth
The element of EARTH grounds us to the life-giving planet we are the custodians of. An EARTH type is very embodied, sensual and practical. A person with strong ARTHA has the capacity to hold space and accumulate inner and outer wealth. With this sustenance we are given the freedom to achieve the goals we set having more value in our lives. With a strong foundation we have strong self-worth and more so can be of value to our community and the planet. To be of service is the greatest achievement of all for an EARTH type building a successful and long-term contribution to pave the way for future generations.
HOW TO USE YOUR CALM BEADS
- Hold the Calm Beads in the palm of your hand
- Place your thumb on one of the gold beads
- Move the bead strand around with your thumb, one bead at a time, until you do one full rotation. As your thumb touches each bead, breathe in and breathe out. If you have a mantra, you can recite that to yourself with each bead if you prefer.
- Register how you feel.
TIGER'S EYE is the Stone of Manifestation. Offering the inspiration, clarity and courage to manifest the life of your dreams, whilst helping to release fear and anxiety. Tiger's Eye is a stone that will transform your life in the most extraordinary way.
CITRINE is the stone of optimism, manifestation and abundance. Known as The Light Maker, Citrine carries with it the power of the sun, absorbing negative energy and infusing your spirit with positive vibes. Its frequency awakens creativity and imagination, and sustains the process of transforming dreams into reality. Offering the motivation to accomplish your goals, Citrine is also known for attracting abundance and prosperity.
GOLD amplifies the gemstone energy.
Please note that every Spiritus Stones piece is thoughtfully handcrafted with natural gemstones, so may therefore vary slightly in appearance from the image shown.
14K GOLD-FILLED BENEFITS
Gold-filled is a gold-coating process that offers a much thicker gold layer than gold-plated jewellery. The benefit of this is a much more resilient gold coating, is less likely to tarnish, and safer for metal allergy sufferers.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
• Free Express Shipping Australia-wide
• Free International Shipping on orders above AUD $150
• We will happily refund or exchange all unused items within 30 days of purchase.
• Visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information.
Each Spiritus piece is lovingly handmade in our Sydney workshop using natural gemstones
and quality hardware. We ask for you to care for your creation like a priceless family
heirloom so it stands the test of time.
• MOISTURE & COSMETICS: Many gemstones are porous by nature, so their look will change over time with exposure to moisture, perfumes and cosmetics.
• EXERCISE: Jewellery can break during exercise so please be conscious of all activities that place your piece at risk.
• STORAGE: Store your Spiritus creation in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.