SELF LOVE RITUAL KIT
SELF LOVE + COMPASSION
- Ritual kit includes:
- Rose Quartz point. 5-6cm height.
- 3 Palo Santo sticks (sustainably harvested in Peru)
- Scallop shell (sustainably grown in New Zealand)
- Symbolism card
- Ritual kit box
Invite a new found sense of self-love into your life with this mindfully created ritual kit.
A SPIRITUAL RITUAL
Palo Santo is a tree native to Peru, Ecuador, and other South American countries. In Spanish, palo santo means "holy wood". For thousands of years the wood, resin and oil have been used for medicinal purposes, largely to treat pain and stress, and to clear negative energy.
The palo santo burning ritual honours the five elements of nature:
- The Scallop shell represents WATER
- The smoke represents AIR
- The palo santo stick represents EARTH
- The burning of the palo santo stick represents FIRE
- The intentions you manifest during the ritual represent SPIRIT
BENEFITS OF BURNING PALO SANTO
- Clears negative energy from the room, to make way for positive energy
- Soothes stress
- Alleviates pain
- Insect Repellant
HOW TO BURN PALO SANTO
- SET YOUR INTENTIONS: Before burning the Palo Santo, set your intentions Eg. "I invite only positivity into my home", "My home will be a space of love and healing", and so on.
- OPEN A WINDOW: This allows smoke, and negative energy to leave the room.
- LIGHT THE STICK: Light the stick end, and hold downward at a 45 degree angle. Let the stick burn for 30 seconds. Blow out the flame.
- PLACE ONTO SCALLOP SHELL: This allows the sage to burn out safely while catching the ash.
Please note that these are natural crystals so every piece is unique and will vary in appearance from the image shown.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
• Free Express Shipping Australia-wide
• Free International Shipping on orders above AUD $150
• We will happily refund or exchange all unused items within 30 days of purchase.
• Visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information.