UNIVERSAL INSPIRATION BRACELET WITH TIGERS EYE & ONYX
- 6mm Tigers Eye
- 6mm matte Onyx
- Select material: 14K Gold-filled or Sterling Silver
- Handcrafted in Australia using natural gemstones and elastic cord
- Packaging: Linen jewellery bag with product card highlighting healing symbolism of the piece. Packed in a Spiritus Stones box, unless Naked Packaging is selected. All packaging is 100% biodegradable.
TIGER'S EYE is the Stone of Manifestation. Offering the inspiration, clarity and courage to manifest the life of your dreams, whilst helping to release fear and anxiety. Tiger's Eye is a stone that will transform your life in the most extraordinary way.
ONYX is a protection stone, transforming negative energy into positive, whilst enhancing emotional strength, especially when support is needed during times of stress, confusion or grief.
GOLD & SILVER amplifies the gemstone energy.
Please note that every Spiritus Stones piece is thoughtfully handcrafted with natural gemstones, so may therefore vary slightly in appearance from the image shown.
14K GOLD-FILLED BENEFITS
Gold-filled is a gold-coating process that offers a much thicker gold layer than gold-plated jewellery. The benefit of this is a much more resilient gold coating, is less likely to tarnish, and safer for metal allergy sufferers.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
• Free Express Shipping Australia-wide
• Free International Shipping on orders above AUD $150
• We will happily refund or exchange all unused items within 30 days of purchase.
• Visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information.
Our bracelet sizing is based on a snug fit for the specified wrist circumference sizes. We recommend measuring your wrist with a measuring tape for an accurate indication.
Below we have provided a recommendation for each wrist size group:
• SMALL (fits 16cm wrist snugly): 14 - 16cm wrist circumference
• MEDIUM (fits 18cm wrist snugly): 16.5 – 18cm wrist circumference
• LARGE (fits 20cm wrists snugly): 18.5 – 20cm wrist circumference
• BESPOKE SIZING SERVICE: For customers who are wanting a more accurate fit, we offer a complimentary bespoke sizing service for our elastic cord bracelets only. To activate this service, please just leave a comment in the comment box at checkout to indicate your wrist size in centimetres using the following wording “Please create for a Xcm wrist size”
Our necklaces come in a variety of lengths, indicated in each product description. Below is a guide to indicate approximate fit. Many of our necklaces include an extender chain which allows sizing flexibility depending on your desired fit.
• 40cm (Choker length): Shorter necklace length, sitting close to the neckline.
• 45cm (Princess length): Traditional necklace length, sitting close to the collarbone.
• 50cm (Matinee length): Longer necklace length sitting below the collarbone, and can be worn over a top or shirt.
Each Spiritus piece is lovingly handmade in our Sydney workshop using natural gemstones
and quality hardware. We ask for you to care for your creation like a priceless family
heirloom so it stands the test of time.
• MOISTURE & COSMETICS: Many gemstones are porous by nature, so their look will change over time with exposure to moisture, perfumes and cosmetics.
• EXERCISE: Jewellery can break during exercise so please be conscious of all activities that place your piece at risk.
• STORAGE: Store your Spiritus creation in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Amazing bracelet for an amazing Dad
Dad much preferred it to socks
A beautifully crafted bracelet with quality materials.
10 / 10 for Customer Service - highly recommend!
Fast postage, great product, highly recommend
We have purchased several different bracelets, and will continue to. Just recently purchased the wrong size but they helped us out and sent Ya another one straight away, 10 out of 10 for service, quality and professionalism. Thank you again.
I instantaneously felt stronger, braver, calmer. What an amazing difference these brackets have made to my life! If you’re contemplating go for it. I would just recommend going smaller than you think