WRAP BRACELET / NECKLACE WITH UPCYCLED NATURAL PAPER BEADS
COMPASSION + SUSTAINABILITY
- Upcycled paper beads in a natural colour
- Wrap bracelet/necklace length: 80cm
- Hand-strung with an elastic cord
- Ethically handcrafted in Cambodia
- Packaging: Linen jewellery bag with product card highlighting healing symbolism of the piece. Packed in a Spiritus Stones box (unless "Naked Packaging" is selected). All packaging is 100% compostable and biodegradable.
This versatile wrap bracelet also doubles as a necklace, and has been handmade by marginalised Cambodians who are working hard to make a much needed income to provide their families with a better future.
This piece is made using upcycled materials, with the paper beads from old magazines.
Spiritus Stones visited Cambodia in September 2019 to experience the impact the Khmer Rouge reign had on this magnificent country, and to handpick each piece to support the marginalised individuals that create them.