MOKSHA (TRANSFORMATION) CALM BEADS WITH LABRADORITE
Vedic Aim of Life = Love
Element = Air
- 8mm Labradorite
- Labradorite Guru Bead
- 14K Gold-filled hardware
- Hand-knotted between each bead for added strength
- Handcrafted in Australia using natural gemstones
- Packaging: Linen jewellery bag with product card highlighting healing symbolism of the piece. Packed in a Spiritus Stones box unless Naked Packaging is selected). All packaging is 100% biodegradable.
Created in collaboration with Vedic astrologer Mark Ashmore, our Calm Beads Collection is a modern interpretation of what some refer to as “worry beads”, celebrated by many cultures in their own special way. A mindfulness tool that exists to still the mind and elevate the spirit.
Constructed with A-grade gemstones, 14K Gold-filled hardware and mindfully hand-knotted between each bead for added strength and ease of use, this collection of 4 Calm Beads holds a special place in Spiritus Stones founder Adrian’s heart, “Coming from a Lebanese heritage, I remember during my childhood my grandfathers using their worry beads, referred to in Lebanon as a ‘Masabha’, as a relaxation tool whilst drinking their mid-morning coffee… they would roll the string of beads around in the palm of their hand to reset their minds at the start of each day. It’s quite extraordinary to see how our older generations had embraced mindfulness before we even gave it a name.”
Collaborating with Vedic astrologer Mark Ashmore on this collection was a logical alignment for Spiritus Stones, a brand inspired by Adrian’s positive experiences with Vedic meditation, “I wanted to combine the ancient wisdom of Vedic practices with the traditional worry beads that have helped bring a higher sense of calm into the lives of many generations, not only in Lebanese families – as is my experience – but in both western and eastern cultures, transcending both ethnicity and spirituality.”
Each piece in this collection is based on the 4 Purusarthas (The 4 Vedic Aims of Life), with each also connected to the 4 elements…
- Dharma (Purpose)
- Artha (Abundance)
- Kama (Love)
- Moksha (Transformation)
MOKSHA (TRANSFORMATION) CALM BEADS
Vedic Aim of Life = Transformation
Element = Water
WATER flows through our veins, our waterways and our oceans. Both gently fluid and torrentially forceful WATER heralds in the spectrum of our emotions. Diving into our emotions we uncover the fathoms of spirit and our true longing from separation to wholeness. MOKSHA grants us the freedom to liberate. To enlighten. The ultimate seeking to transform, transmute and transcend into something greater than we already are yet ironically always were. From the individual to the divine. It is here in MOKSHA that we finally return home from duality to oneness. The oneness of our glorious spiritual heart that beats within us all.
HOW TO USE YOUR CALM BEADS
- Hold the Calm Beads in the palm of your hand
- Place your thumb on one of the gold beads
- Move the bead strand around with your thumb, one bead at a time, until you do one full rotation. As your thumb touches each bead, breathe in and breathe out. If you have a mantra, you can recite that to yourself with each bead if you prefer.
- Register how you feel.
LABRADORITE is the stone of transformation. This magical gemstone shimmers with iridescent blues and greens, almost as if it journeyed here from a higher spiritual realm. Banishing fears and insecurities to offer the strength and perseverance to transform your world, and bring forth a higher wisdom that will set you upon the path to fulfil your destiny.
GOLD amplifies the gemstone energy.
Please note that every Spiritus Stones piece is thoughtfully handcrafted with natural gemstones, so may therefore vary slightly in appearance from the image shown.
14K GOLD-FILLED BENEFITS
Gold-filled is a gold-coating process that offers a much thicker gold layer than gold-plated jewellery. The benefit of this is a much more resilient gold coating, is less likely to tarnish, and safer for metal allergy sufferers.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
• Free Express Shipping Australia-wide
• Free International Shipping on orders above AUD $150
• We will happily refund or exchange all unused items within 30 days of purchase.
• Visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information.
Each Spiritus piece is lovingly handmade in our Sydney workshop using natural gemstones
and quality hardware. We ask for you to care for your creation like a priceless family
heirloom so it stands the test of time.
• MOISTURE & COSMETICS: Many gemstones are porous by nature, so their look will change over time with exposure to moisture, perfumes and cosmetics.
• EXERCISE: Jewellery can break during exercise so please be conscious of all activities that place your piece at risk.
• STORAGE: Store your Spiritus creation in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.