GOOD VIBES CRYSTAL KIT
POSITIVITY + CLARITY + CLEANSING + PROTECTION
- Clear Quartz point 7-10cm
- Californian White Sage stick 10cm
- Good Vibes symbolism card
- Spiritus Stones Authenticity: Our glorious selection of crystals are from trusted sources around the world, and are hand-picked by Spiritus Stones to ensure we offer only the highest quality to our customers. Each crystal is unique, just like every soul on this planet.
- All packaging is 100% compostable and biodegradable.
Our mindfully curated Good Vibes kit offers all the positively healing energy that you deserve! Our Clear Quartz point is sourced from Brazil, while the Californian White Sage is sustainably harvested in California.
A SPIRITUAL RITUAL
Burning sage, also known as smudging, is an ancient spiritual ritual practiced by various Native American communities, including the Lakota, Chumash, Cahuilla, among others.
BENEFITS OF BURNING/SMUDGING SAGE
- Clears negative energy from the room, to make way for positive energy
- Connects us to the spiritual realm and enhances intuition, to allow healing
- Soothes stress
- Cleanses objects
- Antimicrobial: Keeps infectious bacteria, viruses, and fungi at bay.
- Insect Repellant
HOW TO BURN SAGE
- SET YOUR INTENTIONS: Before burning the sage, set your intentions Eg. "I invite only positivity into my home", "My home will be a space of love and healing", and so on.
- OPEN A WINDOW: This allows smoke, and negative energy to leave the room.
- LIGHT THE SAGE BUNDLE: Light the bundle, and blow out quickly if it catches fire. The leave tips will smoulder slowly, releasing the smoke.
- DIRECT THE SMOKE: Direct the smoke around your body or around the room, depending on what your intentions are.
- PLACE THE SAGE INTO A CERAMIC BOWL: This allows the sage to burn out safely while catching the ash.
Please note that these are natural crystals so every piece is unique and will vary in appearance from the image shown.
Love this beautiful crystal and sage kit- i already had one myself and bought this one for a friend having a bad week and she LOVED it- in fact love is an understatement. The packaging and accompanying card is so lovely too. Highly recommend.