KAMA (LOVE) CALM BEADS WITH MADAGASCAR ROSE QUARTZ
Vedic Aim of Life = Love
Element = Air
- 8mm Madagascar Rose Quartz
- Rose Quartz Guru Bead
- 14K Gold-filled hardware
- Hand-knotted between each bead for added strength
- Handcrafted in Australia using natural gemstones
- Packaging: Linen jewellery bag with product card highlighting healing symbolism of the piece. Packed in a Spiritus Stones box, unless Naked Packaging is selected. All packaging is 100% compostable and biodegradable.
Created in collaboration with Vedic astrologer Mark Ashmore, our Calm Beads Collection is a modern interpretation of what some refer to as “worry beads”, celebrated by many cultures in their own special way. A mindfulness tool that exists to still the mind and elevate the spirit.
Constructed with A-grade gemstones, 14K Gold-filled hardware and mindfully hand-knotted between each bead for added strength and ease of use, this collection of 4 Calm Beads holds a special place in Spiritus Stones founder Adrian’s heart, “Coming from a Lebanese heritage, I remember during my childhood my grandfathers using their worry beads, referred to in Lebanon as a ‘Masabha’, as a relaxation tool whilst drinking their mid-morning coffee… they would roll the string of beads around in the palm of their hand to reset their minds at the start of each day. It’s quite extraordinary to see how our older generations had embraced mindfulness before we even gave it a name.”
Collaborating with Vedic astrologer Mark Ashmore on this collection was a logical alignment for Spiritus Stones, a brand inspired by Adrian’s positive experiences with Vedic meditation, “I wanted to combine the ancient wisdom of Vedic practices with the traditional worry beads that have helped bring a higher sense of calm into the lives of many generations, not only in Lebanese families – as is my experience – but in both western and eastern cultures, transcending both ethnicity and spirituality.”
Each piece in this collection is based on the 4 Purusarthas (The 4 Vedic Aims of Life), with each also connected to the 4 elements…
- Dharma (Purpose)
- Artha (Abundance)
- Kama (Love)
- Moksha (Transformation)
KAMA (LOVE) CALM BEADS
Vedic Aim of Life = Love
Element = Air
KAMA in sanskrit translates as love, desire or pleasure. Those with strong AIR in their constitution are curious about the wonders of life and even more so the people that are in it. Seeking stimulation and exploring the five senses to the full AIR lightens any environment. As this intangible element moves and shifts we find our independence yet also the opposite need to share this with another. With swiftness and a contagious wanderlust KAMA is what brings us the longing for connection and more so to understand how we are connected in the first place. As we deepen this search for connection we discover the greatest joy of all - love.
HOW TO USE YOUR CALM BEADS
- Hold the Calm Beads in the palm of your hand
- Place your thumb on one of the gold beads
- Move the bead strand around with your thumb, one bead at a time, until you do one full rotation. As your thumb touches each bead, breathe in and breathe out. If you have a mantra, you can recite that to yourself with each bead if you prefer.
- Register how you feel.
MADAGASCAR ROSE QUARTZ is a rare stone only found on the island of Madagascar. It is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, and encourages unconditional love. It purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, compassion, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.
GOLD amplifies the gemstone energy.
Please note that every Spiritus Stones piece is thoughtfully handcrafted with natural gemstones, so may therefore vary slightly in appearance from the image shown.
14K GOLD-FILLED BENEFITS
Gold-filled is a gold-coating process that offers a much thicker gold layer than gold-plated jewellery. The benefit of this is a much more resilient gold coating, is less likely to tarnish, and safer for metal allergy sufferers.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
• Free Express Shipping Australia-wide
• Free International Shipping on orders above AUD $150
• We will happily refund or exchange all unused items within 30 days of purchase.
• Visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information.
Each Spiritus piece is lovingly handmade in our Sydney workshop using natural gemstones
and quality hardware. We ask for you to care for your creation like a priceless family
heirloom so it stands the test of time.
• MOISTURE & COSMETICS: Many gemstones are porous by nature, so their look will change over time with exposure to moisture, perfumes and cosmetics.
• EXERCISE: Jewellery can break during exercise so please be conscious of all activities that place your piece at risk.
• STORAGE: Store your Spiritus creation in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
i only just got these today and they have been with me the whole day, i love them. I like the size and length of the beads and they not heavy, they are soft. I play with them in my hand as i tend to fidget. The are beautiful looking beads and pretty colour like like in the photos.
This mala was even better than I imagined. I love malas and appreciated this one is double knotted for a easeful mantra practice. I use it every day for practice and appreciate its simplicty and beauty.
Hi I like them it was my mistake but I was hoping they were more like worry beads, in the photos you had up I thought with them being in their they were able to move the beads.
Thanks for your valuable feedback Patricia. These particular worry beads are hand-knotted between each bead rather than the moveable kind. We are however soon launching a moveable worry bead product in the next few months, so make sure to look out for that one :)